May 29, 2007

The dilemma of Sekapal in pouring to her blog...

First it triggers.
Ideas may arise from anywhere. Whether when in the toilet, walking, eating, waking from sleep or even looking at a familiar or weird faces. All can trigger ideas to write, rant or ramble.

Then, i elaborate.
I think further, go deep into the details, find a way to make interesting, even to the extend of trying to find a catchy opening to the idea.

After that, i write.
I put my thoughts into words. Twisting, manipulating, add some available wit in it, tried interacting with the audience.

Following that, i stop.
Another wheel of thought starts revving. What is the meaning of this? Who would benefit? Who would suffer? Will there be consequences arise? This wheel is something that i don't really like, but it keeps coming, and you can never let go of it, like an ingrown toenail...

Next...
I hit the ctrl-w button. And it asks... "Do you want to save the changes?" I select 'NO'.
And all the nicely arranged alphabets flew happily, with no one able to understand it.

I hate this.
I hate having something to write, but not able to write it well.
I hate wanting something to tell, but not brave enough to tell.
I hate willing to finish something, but not able to find a proper ending.


hmm.. kalaulah boleh direnyukkan txt file dlm komputer ni macam merenyuk kertas, mmg dah renyuk aku kerjakan depa ni semua..
cis!