October 3, 2005

Apa itu hubungan?

Hubungan or Relationship is a relation between two people. Despite of whatever parameters we use. It needs a lot of things beyond what we can see. Actually I already planned something else to publish, but I dont know, suddenly I was compelled to write about something else. I pre-warn all of you readers, this piece of two cents might not be a perfect composition but I just want to write.

What a person need in a confusing word called relationship? We need trust, understanding and care, believe it or not, much more than what we could ever imagine. I think I am quite pointless here, trying to mention things that cant be perfectly expressed, but as one of my friend said, relationship needs more than what it looks like. A relationship could look so dull and nothing; but the truth is it's far more interesting than what people can see . Sometimes it might look so interesting but no one knows.

I am telling myself here, whatever happen, whatever it takes, relationship is a thing that only those involved could understand. Sweet or bitter, ups or downs, its back to yourself. I am not perfect, I cant ask for perfection. I dont have to let the world know, but as long as we know, its more than enough.

For your love,
I cant say much, but what you did to me is far too good for me. I am so thankful that I have "us". We never perfect, we dont have to be. Let us be as sloppy and eccentric, let us be whatever people might say but let us be cosy to each other. At the end of the day, its us who'll enjoy, and its us who'll suffer. By all mean love, let's choose enjoy.....

The more we go through together, the more I love you, love "us"....
-chefD-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so true la chefD ^_^