November 25, 2008

Am i broken?

We worked more than half of our life, looking, longing, and ultimately owning things that'd make life easier, better, satisfying.
But if there's no one to share those with, what's there to it?

I just turned 31 few days ago. Huh. Age is just a number, what's there to keep it secret. Throughout my course of life, I've gained things, and even lost some, or maybe more.

But to tell whether it is more towards gaining as opposed to losing... I don't know. Honestly I don't. I long to have the feeling of satiety, fulfilling... like a wholesome goodness of something something. It seems to be crumbling. Altogether scattered.

Are you the person whom you used to be?
Are you still the you that you knew?
Or are you totally just f*cking things up one after another?

That's the non-cranial voice of mine, shoved all the way to the back of my skull.

Is it pure simple needs? Or perhaps its the brain that makes it complicated. Tho never underestimate the power of non-brainiac being of a being. Heart with its love, and blood with its lust.

Come to think of it, will I be able to finally fulfill my objective of being?

Yes, monsieur Maslow mentioned the hierarchy:
1- Psychology
2- Safety
3- Love/belonging
4- Esteem
5- Self-actualization

But is it possible to void the needs in between, to later leap and reach the highest point?
Or everything altogether succumb to the insufficiency and ultimately knocked even lower?

I... really don't have a clue...

How perfect if at times of confusions and madness as this, one could turn back time, and head to the most cherished moments.

Excuse me sir.
What?
I have a problem with that
Which is?
I can't even remember when...