May 19, 2006

if only life was as simple as algebra

Sekarang ni keadaan di ofis aku agak tegang. Dgn new structure that has been implemented and the new things sort of added to my job description. Phewww…
The issue that we are facing now among ourselves now is “unhappy” issues.
Yeah, I myself was not happy previously (now I am a bit happier). In my struggle to understand this new system, they gave me big products to clear. It was an accident they said. I believe so, because they wont intentionally do that to me. Mestilah tak sengaja punyer. Takper la, this week is nice though. I have time to understand my sub-editors work and check my production editors work as well. I don’t like to do things the “cincai” way. I like to do things properly. I manage to see how my team is doing. I manage to get to know AFT (the highest income generator and most important product in this tax line). I quite like this week. I don’t minds a busy week ahead because at least I already plan my future task. Ehhehhehehhe

Satu lagi issue yg kami thg hadapi skrgn ialah percanggahan pendapat dan “how you treat your friends” stuff. Dgn implementednyer this new structure, everyone is struggling to master everything. Keje ni stress giler, deadline tak tahu nak ckp ler, ada yg due daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly. Semua org kerja mcm giler. Jadi perkara kecik pun sometimes become so big, too big sometimes (errr too big could be overrated). A small spark manages to create a storm. But above everything I notice, there’s no one here is bad eventhough sometimes mmg nampak so nasty. Everyone has good intention, just a little bit stressed out. I really hope that all these will be over soon. I pray hard to see everyone smiles again and can make jokes among us. Currently I hate this situation, I hate to see people pointing fingers. I know, this is just a phase. A bitter phase, that we have to go through. I keep telling myself that this is temporary and I strongly believe in that.

As “eta_carinae” said, “if only life was as simple as algebra”